Before proceeding, please read the following:
- This payment system is only to be used to pay your STCU loan or STCU Visa credit card payment using your debit card, credit card or checking account information from another financial institution. Only payments will be permitted. Any money requested to be deposited to a checking, savings, or any other type of depository account with STCU will be returned. No exceptions.
- Each separate payment request must include your STCU loan account number or Visa credit card account number that you are trying to pay toward. If you need clarification of what account number to use, please contact us at 833-292-7828.
- A separate payment must be made for each STCU loan you are trying to make a payment for. No payment bundling will be allowed.
- A $3 convenience fee will be charged per transaction.
- Only 10 attempted transactions (accepted or declined) will be permitted during a 60 minute rolling time frame.
- There is a minimum payment amount of $20 per transaction required, and a maximum payment amount of $503 per transaction allowed. The maximum amount does include the processing fee (For a $503 payment, $500 would be applied toward the loan).
- For security purposes, the address provided for the card must match EXACTLY what the card issuer has on file. If your transaction is declined, please contact the card issuer to verify what address they have for you and how it is listed (i.e. Harding Road vs Harding Rd). This includes the format for street address, city, state, and zip code.
- No internationally issued cards or transactions can be processed.