Documents You Need:
To Apply for a Loan:
- Complete an online loan application.
- All loan application submissions, with the exception of the Visa Credit Card, require a $35 non-refundable loan application fee. This fee must be paid before any loan will be processed or a final decision will be given.
- Before closing of the loan, verification of pay (i.e. Paystub or W-2) must be presented to complete the loan processing.
- If you wish to count Child Support, Rental Income, or a Side-Job as income, you must provide a copy of supporting documentation to verify this income.
Apply for a Loan Online
To apply for a VISA Credit Card:
- Complete a VISA Credit Card Application
- We will need a copy of the most recent paystub for each applicant.
- $35 non-refundable application fee required at time of submission.
- If you are transferring another credit card balance please provide a copy of the most recent bill.
- VISA Disclosures
Already Have an STCU Credit Card?
- If you have had your credit card with us for at least one year, apply to raise your limit or see if you can get an even better interest rate!
- $10 limit change request fee required at time of submission.
- Competitive interest rates ranging between 8.90% and 17.75% APR
- Fill out this Change Request and return it to the branch with your current paystub. As soon as we receive this form along with your paystub we will see what we can do!
- VISA Application and Solicitation Disclosure
- VISA Credit Card Agreement
Mortgage Loan And Home Equity Line of Credit Application:
To Apply to Skip a Loan payment:
- Complete a Skip-A-Pay Application
- Please read the agreement before returning so you understand how the program works.
- $35 request fee required at the time of request submission. This fee will be refunded if the request is denied.