How to apply: (Please read all instructions before proceeding)
- Complete a loan application. To start an online application, click here.
- All loan application submissions, with the exception of the Visa Credit Card, require a $35 non-refundable loan application fee. This fee must be paid before any loan will be processed or a final decision will be given.
- Before closing of the loan, verification of pay (i.e. Paystub or W-2) must be presented to complete the loan processing.
- If you wish to count Child Support, Rental Income, or a Side-Job as income, you must provide a copy of supporting documentation to verify this income.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at (615) 292-7828.
- Low-interest rates for new and used vehicles
- Rates are based off of Debt-Income Ratio and Credit score and created using a matrix system
- Term is determined by age of the vehicle
- Need Assistance finding a vehicle? Check out our Car Finding page
- Used for debt consolidation, car repairs, tuition, medical bills, moving expenses, wedding expenses, etc.
Helping Hand Loans
- $300 dollar loan used as a “Last resort” loan or to build credit
- Loan term is for 3 months
- Loan must be repaid in FULL before another advance can be made
Fixture Filing Loans
- For appliances, lawnmowers, furniture, electronics, etc.
- Uses personal property as collateral to receive a lower interest rate
- 12 month term loans
- Rate is based upon credit score and debt-to-income ratio
- Special rate loans for the holiday season
- Amounts, term and rates change annually. The promotion usually runs anytime between October 1 and January 31, but subject to change. Call the credit union at (615) 292-7828 for more information about this year’s special.
Overdraft Protection Loan
- Line of credit is established to take care of share drafts (checks) if funds are not available in your checking account at the time the check is presented for payment
- Uses Shares as collateral to receive a lower interest rate.
© Copyright 2013
St. Thomas Credit Union
All Rights Reserved.